In this video, I’ll be showing you a very successful Shopify dropshipping store currently doing 7-figures a month in sales without using traditional paid advertising.
I’ll be explaining their marketing strategy as well as key success factors that made them one of the top 10 Shopify stores in the world. Here are the notes from the video:
10th biggest shopify Store in the world in terms of daily visitors (21,600 visitors per day)
- Company founded late 2017, started scaling March 2018
- Assuming a 5% conversion rate (conservative), $30 USD average order value (up sells and quantity breaks)
- $32,400 daily sales
- $1,004,400 monthly sales
- Partner with large SHOW pages
- Show pages only available to US publishers with large pages already, high content standard and valid show idea (hard to get)
- Weird inventions, “cool” products that go viral
- Original video content produced in-house
- FB ads only for retargeting
- Order a bunch of cool products for aliexpress & build supplier relationships. Record amazing video content in-house and edit it into the FB viral format. Post it on all the show pages. Rinse & repeat.
Key Success Factors:
- Bluecrate was quick to make partnerships with large pages who had access to show pages
- High quality viral videos made in-house
- Great product selection – fun/wacky products that go viral easily
- Great website that matches their content, original pictures for all product, high-converting theme
- 45-day warranty
- Create your own viral facebook content using fiverr, professional studio or other connections
- Sell proven products. Bluecrate is a great place to start looking!
- Always look for new methods of promoting your products, like FB shows. Game is changing quickly so you need to stay on top of it!